VW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend just picked up a red '02 1.8t, trip. SHE will eventually want to do a couple mods, like wheels, tint, not sure about lowering it, and I doubt an exhaust (I do not want her to get one).
Is this forum new? I didn't see too many pics in the gallery. I was trying to find red ones with 17's, maybe a subtle drop, and soe tintned. So, if you could, post some, or give me some links. I've even been looking at the Audi sites. Thanks.

·
Registered
844 Posts
I know most of the guys here with GTI's have the factory 17's, such as myself and db, and many others. Is it a Jetta or a GTI? And are you wanting to see one's with 17's just to see how they fit, or are you looking for style ideas? I know tirerack.com and discounttiredirect.com have wheel selectors you can play with. Pick your car, color, and then go through and look at their selection of wheels they have for that car.

As for alittle drop, I can't think of any of the guys off hand that have theirs lowered yet. I know there are some on here, just can't remember who. I should have some H&R sport springs on mine after x-mas, and I'll have pics posted on my site shortly after. That's about all the help I can offer as of right now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts