VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Just signed up tonight. I have an '03 Golf GLS...love it to death (although I wish I had the money for a GTi at the time...). Heh. Well, talk to ya all later. Byes!

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
welcome to vwforum and enjoy your stay!

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Welcome to VWF! We've been going girl crazy lately! Wayne, eh? My girlfriend lives in Ramsey and my old roommate went to school in Wayne (Don Bosco). Also, RafCarre is from not too far from there too. West Orange. You should drive down to Waterfest with him and I.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm goin' down with my cousin and possibly one other person...I'll have to talk to 'em, but it sounds like it would be fun

Talk to ya all later...

Byes!!

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GolfGirl03:
Heh whoops on the two posts there guys...sorry
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can delete your own posts you know.

hehe. Just bustin your chops!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey! Whats up? Glad you found this place

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote
welcome to the forum. u dont' see to many beige dubs around that are hooked up. hope u enjoy the forum
And speaking of modified beige dubbies - I saw one last night in the parking lot near target in colonial park ~ side skirts, apron, exhaust, freakin huge wheels -
just thought i'd comment

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GolfGirl03:
I'm goin' down with my cousin and possibly one other person...I'll have to talk to 'em, but it sounds like it would be fun
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just let me know sometime...it's always more fun to drive down together! Plus we can all park together and go in together and find all the other VWF memebers there. 3 VWF members are better than 1!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, I would love to drive down with you guys, and to be honest...my cousin will deal lol. But I will bring it up to him and see what he says. Maybe if the parentals allow it, you can all meet here...I dunno, just a thought lol. We should all converse and work details out sometime lol. Talk to ya later!

Byes!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts