VW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We I am new to VW's but not to cars. I have had all sorts of diff ones. Currently I am building a 93 Honda Del Sol turbo and a 95 Eagle Talon with a awd conversion and stroker motor.

We just picked up a 98 Golf GL for the wife. This thing looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor inside and out as well as under the hood. It has 150k on it and not a single noise or prob. We picked it up for $3000.

I am a performance nut and also in the process of opening a shop here in AR. So everything that goes to the shop has to have somethin diff done to it. I plan on just a drop and some rims. I am also thinking about a SC. I can get a SC from a G60 complete with injectors, pulleys, and everything else I need other than ECU for very cheap. Which I doubt the G60 ecu would do me any good in the Mk3 anyways. I will get some pics up later as I dont have any at the moment.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not trying to do the SC as means to a high hp goal or the best way to the most power. I would like to do somethin SC as most of the builds I do are turbo. I figured since I can source everything at such a low price for this specific project then why not do this one.

·
Registered
781 Posts
It does look to be in great shape! What part of AR are you located in? I'm in southern MO and if you weren't to far when you open your shop I'd consider swingin by to have some stuff done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts