VW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a 1987 vw golf CL euro spec, any help would be great (im used to chevys lol)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pretty much everything from where to find performance parts, but since im in germany right now im going to need web pages, to gernal info on engines cause i cant even find a web page that has the cl on it. thanks

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
welcome! i know some stuff about Mk2 VWs. check out www.tmtuning.com they are in Germany i believe. also, there is a big pulldown list on the main page of VWforum that has performance parts. what exactly are you looking for?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea i looked there it seem like nobody has even heard of my engine it a 1.4l i was thinking about maybe a new intake and some new coilovers but i dont want to get to detailed cause i dont know if i can even bring it back to the states with me when i come back in 3 years. if anybody knows what all i will have to do to get is legal in the states please let me know im really starting to like it just a little more then my s10 lol laters all

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
wait, you at Rammsein ab? you airforce? cool. also, i never knew about the 1.4l thats going to be a bit harder to find stuff for. good luck

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it seems nobody has even heard of my motor when it comes to engine parts, but the i should be able to get suspension parts from the golf 2 right??? and about me being in af yea ive been in for a little under 3 years it interesting to say the least but at least i got to come to germany. damn at least people heard of the motor in my s10, nobody made parts but they at least heard of it lol laters

1 - 8 of 8 Posts