VW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hows it going guys. well my friend talked me into test driving a vw the other day and after that i was sold. this is my first vw. i got the gti 20th ann.. this car is the bets xcar i have ever driven. Anyway can any of you guys tell me some of the good performane sites i can go to? I know there is a lot but i just dont know what the good ones are.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
first things first...WELCOME TO THE VWF!!! There are many performance companies out there. To help you, check out the pull-down menus on the vwforum.com home page. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. again, welcome!
and share some pics of your new dub (in the showoff section)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay thanks i seen all that stuff up there but i am not sure on who makes good performance parts for the dubs. I know with my last car there were a lot of companys that made parts that were not that good.

**i will get pics posted pretty soon

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
neuspeed has a lot of good parts but are pricey.

for a chip go for either apr or giac.

springs and suspension eibach and neuspeed are favorites.

intakes aem and carbonio make good ones.

exhausts there are many such as remus, neuspeed, magnaflow.

i suggest taking your time and researching everything before buying parts because some may seem better than others but many people may disagree!

[ July 26, 2003: Message edited by: 1point8T ]

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright thanks i will do that. btw i also heard of this company or something like that called rocky mountain. it is not on that list does anybody know this address? (altough this might be a dumb question i had to ask)

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
WELCOME TO VWFORUM!

the pulldown menus are perfect for what you need.

nice ride let's see some pics!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
WWW.MOTORWORKS.COM they are pretty cool. Plus they host a show in Colorado, which is infinately closer to texas then the friggin east coast, where every other show is held.

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
WELCOME TO VWF! If you are looking for ideas of mods this is the place for you, if you are just looking for somewhere to guy parts from there is a dropdown menu ont he main page with plenty of places.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts