2,5 TDI (180 PK) 5 cylinder
3.2 24V FSI (240 PK) 6 cylinder

[ May 07, 2003: Message edited by: JettaGuy ]

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
some of those pics are prity cool, im sure they will look better in real life to. wish it wasnt so round i guess you could say. to "SIish" to me but im sure it will be better in real life like i said.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
i hope this is not the new mk5 golf/gti!!
i just hope this is only a concept b/c it is disgusting and yes it is toooo "SI-ish".

[ May 06, 2003: Message edited by: 1point8T ]

·
Registered
413 Posts
I honestly hope the headlights are not that shape. that's exactly how the Focus and Civic headlights are shaped, and probably ever other hatchback that's being redesigned. I'm diggin the roundish ones now. or square like the Jetta.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Ok, the second one and the fifth one look VERY similar to the rear end on the new Taureg (check out your new driver gear magazine) so I think they are probably pretty close to accurate, or someone just p-chopped them into a golf. Either way, it at least has some boxiness to it.

The whole reason I like my GTI so much is that the back still has plenty of headroom all the way to the hatch, I can get my bike in there, or my full drum kit, or some furniture. I bought it as much for function as performance. I wanna see someone try to load up a focus or SI like I do my Dub. I hope they keep the boxiness, I think it makes it a standout.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.