VW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my first VW which is a 02 mk4 GTI 1.8t. My buddy had a brand new 2012 TDI ahwile back and let me drive it around for a day or so and i fell in love with the car. everyhtig about these cars are quality made. sure they have flaws but for the most part its great! Its almost 12 years old and still runs like a champ! i do have some problems which ill make a new thread in the mk4 section. Looking forward to making this thing bad*ss!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well i cant post in mk4 right now so ill write it up here. hey everyone, i have a few warning lights and need some suggestions on how to fix it. i have an abs, engine, airbag, and some light idk what it means. i took it to autozone today and all they could read was the engine light codes(po171,po420) i also have a catch in the steering. the fluid was alittle low but still on the sitck and the fluid was cloudy. It happens randomly and im not sure if its the pump, bad fluid, or linkage. It's about 1-2 inches from the wheel being straight. Anyone that has some suggestions where to start or look for please let me know. Thanks in advance!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts