VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
okokok i know the wheel post is getting annoying but does anyone know anything about these

Wheel Details - Discount Tire Direct

i know its prolly a shitty name and a little heavier

but is this worth it? i kind of would rather go with these then a used set and just ge everything new. i read they are aprox 30-35 lbs ish is that terrible. i mean im not in to hardcore racing but will this SLOW me down
i wouldnt think so? but then again, what do i know
i just feel its easier to get it all done in one spot tires wheels all ready to go then to get the wheels and tires bring them in get it all done

would you say its a lot more worth it to spend the extra on idk privats or something

let me know what you think. i have never seen this company on a vw so im curious of opinions. thanks a lot

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2540/3741671028_8a5abf52d3_b.jpg
^on a srt,an inch smaller then i would get

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, huffs, 17 or 18... i cant decide. prolly 17. for some reason i find 18s to be a little much but then again huffs are the wheels you kind of need to go big with.
thos are the only wheels i like on that page for the mkiv

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ugh, i love the huffs but they cant be pulled of unless perfectly spaced and seated, like that

·
Registered
1,194 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
i decided to not even bother with huffs man.. or oem wheels.. im rocking my 16s.. until i get what my surprise is for every body.. lets just say..
They're ballin.. and not a knock off.. and are running me well over 1500..

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
soooo i ordered wheels from powerwheelspro

and it had shipping info and then after i checked out it said... pick up. and ive been calling and calling and emailing and emailing. and no response. shiza scam? if so im out 419$

·
Knows nothing about VWs
6,954 Posts
What wheels did you buy off there that were 419 shipped? i thought 399 was teh wheels price picked up? i imagine shipping would be 50-100 extra. just keep calling and be cool with them and i bet they take care of you.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts