- fix chips and dents and get painted
- hella euro tails
- tint front windows
- wheel spacers (probably 5 in front, 15 in back)
- repaint calipers
- brushed aluminum dash pieces (OEM) with door pulls and door handles
- maybe a roof rack (for skis)
-Install the Syncro system
-Install the turbo 16v
-Take it down to DaveSport and get the cage started
-10.1" Rear brakes
-Install the german dash and Sparcos
-Paint it finally?
-Flat black paint
-Red 16" MK4 steelies
-Junkyard turbo 8v when the diesel dies
And because I know I'll miss having a fast beater when the blue car is done, my tan '78:
-Install all the goodies that are coming off the blue car (exhaust, header, discs, seats)
-Build a 1.9L 16v for it out of junk parts from the garage
- paint front and rear valences.
- get side skirts, either 337 or oettinger replica.
- get oettinger grill or abt grill.
- finally paint those calipers red.
- lower with eibach prokit springs and hopefully koni yellow shocks.
and if i have more money aside
- hopefully a chip
- remus exhaust