VW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys im new to the forum ,ive got a vw passat 1.9tdi se .which i like very much and do have a problem with the drivers window which isnt working ,spoke to the dealer & they said it may need reprogramming has anybody ever had this done .i have also bought another motor & installed it and still same problem hope sombody can help regards phil

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
what do you mean by new? If it is a B5-B5.5 there were some water issues. the drains at the firewall would clog and water would overflow into the cabin the same thing happens with sunroof drains if they get clogged. The Comfort Convenience Module (CCM) is located under the drivers seat in those. when they get wet the wire corrodes or breaks or the module takes a crap. this module is responsible for windows door locks, mirrors, sunroof, and the list goes on. There are probably no fewer than a trillion posts on this topic and probably some youtube videos as well. Anyway hope this helps. I may have a CCM in my garage if you find out this is the problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts