VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey hows it goin ppl nu to this forum thought id post a fu pics of my car here c wot feedback i get ,so far i hav it lowered 35mm h&r,side skirts,15"razor alloys, gti grill an front spoiler lip an m3 mirrors pretty soon i wan get an exaust but need sum advice on mods

]www.reallymeansounds.com/forum/files/polo2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx man cool to be here pretty damn fine website here a pic of my car wen i finished with it haha photo shop rules

near impossible to fit those wheels but would be cool only id nead to do a 10 point turn into my driveway haha an no more sideways round corners

·
Registered
267 Posts
I love the polo!! Very nice, hope they send them here

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
WOO HOO! A Polo owner! Cool.

I kinda wish they sold the Lupo GTI over here; looks like it would be a ton of fun if setup for the track...

·
Registered
735 Posts
Nice Polo! Don't get to see too many of those around the forum. Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Nice looking Polo. welcome to the forum. So does that have the 1.4L engine in it?

·
Registered
777 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RafCarre12:
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ha ha ha ha ha ha thats great i looked at it for like 5 minutes trying to figure out what the hell you where on!

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Welcome! I wonder sometimes why they don't sell more VW models here, I think the Polo would sell pretty well here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nice1 glad to be part of the forum an thanx for the welcome ppl its a pity u cant get the polo in usa i bet u guys could do sum propa mad stuff to them ,,,RafCarre12 r u female if so is that a pic of u ??? hehe lookin well if i may so,,,

1 - 20 of 22 Posts