Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Im a newbie ijust wanted to say hi hi

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well Jon, i have an 85 8v 1.8 jetta just got the big bumpers and i am doing some body work (filling holes dents stuff like that) then i am gonna get it painted any suggesions for the color? or what i should start doing to my jetta?

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
I'd suggest you go either go with one of the newsih 337 or R32 colors or go really old school like a dark, shinny, maroon.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RafCarre12:
I'd suggest you go either go with one of the newsih 337 or R32 colors <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i agree! you can't go wrong with reflex silver(LA7W) it's a beautiful color!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1point8T:
i agree! you can't go wrong with reflex silver(LA7W) it's a beautiful color!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But everyone and there mother has Reflex Silver... I love the color, that's what my GTI was, but i would go for a more unique color not found on VW often. Such as the nimbus grey i posted in another topic. or i would do the old school basics of dark blue, deep red/maroon color.
jon

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
First off, welcome to the forum! Hope you are enjoying yourself.

Secondly, silver is becoming the most popular car color for new cars bought. If you want to blend in with everyone else, go head and paint her silver. If you want to stand out, even just a bit, grab something you don't see on the road too much. You can still get the OEM paint for your year, or a color match. I'd check out some pictures of cars in the colors you are looking at, or see them live at H20!! Anyways, good luck with your color choice. Choose what you like the best, not what everyone else tells you is the best.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
How bout cosmic green? I think it would look sweet on a older dub...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts