VW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My name is Julee. I live in Fairbanks, AK. I have a 1995 Jetta III GL in fire engine red. LOVE MY JETTA! I've had her for 15 years. I am 63 years old and work as a special education teacher. I am planning to have some minor repairs done on my car (mostly for looks.) I'll have the finish buffed, new inserts for the fog light holes, passenger side mirror, visors, and a few scratches fixed. Since I live in Alaska (no garage) the part just under the top of the hood where the wipers are, and has rubber for the windshield, needs replacing. The rubber is almost gone from scraping ice. I would like to search for this part but have no idea what it is called. Does anyone know what it is and where I can find one? Thanks everyone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.