VW Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oh sat the 16th at 8:00, there will be a gtg in cherry hill mall parking lto in south jersey, if you would like directions, ill give them too you. hope some of you can make it! also, the last thrus. of every month there is a gtg in the barns and noble parking lot on rt. 70 in cherry hill.

·
Registered
32 Posts
well i'll talk to mark and see what he thinks...we might cruse there if we can both get off...cherry hill mall is close to use..

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
It looks like you will be seeing us there.I think I can pull my car out one last time before winter.As long as the weather is good.

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
Dudwink is that 8 in the morning or at night I hope it is at night.Please let me know we are coming!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey mark, glad to hear yoru commin! its at 8 at night, try to be there at like 730 cause most of the people come then. ill look for ya and you knwo what my car looks like(in showoff) so come up to me if you see me.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i heard that too. that sucks. but dont make any decisions till that night.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its real close to me so ill probly go either way just to see the turn out.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh man db. wish you could go. we will probly all go and then chill there and then go and get some food somewhere, i think hooters is one of the choices. hope to see you mark and teamspeedandsound too.! my cell is 609 332 7779. call me

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
We had to bag the trip.The weather sucked!Are they going to have another this weekend?Maybe with better weather we can make it!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
on thanksgiving there is one. its at the barns and noble parking lot at 8 on rt 70. wont be too big cause well.. its tahnks givign. but anyhow. ill keep yall posted on upcomming gtg;s

1 - 19 of 19 Posts