VW Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
The audi was backed up on the grass hill and someone said they could sleep under it. It was on stock suspension, and why a automatic stg3 car has stock suspension is beoynd me. The car was bought in its current state, I've ridden in the car, half knew who built it, and where the wheels and turbo and such came from. No one was talking shit, its fucking york, being dumb. People are to uptight theses days, relax a little and you might have some more fun....

Werent you going to build a racetrack with that other dude?

Now im getting threats online... people need to get laid or something
I know who built to, just talked to him today... He's working on my supercharger now. My friend bought the car to finish the project that he had started. The supsension one of the fisrt thing's he wanted to replace but somthing came up were he couldnt do it. He has put alot of time and money into the car since buying it. I think you need to worry less about other people cars and more on your own. I dont threaten people online, ill do it to your face if i really wanted to. As for " its fucking york, being dumb" it looks like that come's easy for you guys. I had a GREAT time at the GTG and I plan on going next year to. But dakoda, remeber you might want to think about who you run your mouth to. One day its gonna get you in troubble. You can't hide behind your mom's computer all the time.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
mk-4gasm said:
98a4 said:
CaptainMorgan said:
98a4 said:
trev0rbr said:
eurotrashed said:
" I knew the York crew likes to keep to themselves,"
yeah what's up with that, i never understood it.
We had pleanty of people come up and talk to us, it was shaded tho, cant blame us for not wanting to leave that :)
All the York guys stood around bashing peoples cars. Nothen new there....
Sorry Josh, but how can I take it easy when people have no fucking idea what they are talking about...

Name one car we based? Besides that other audi.
Probably mine at a few points and I didnt have to be there...
To be honest...
I think I was the only person who bashed you (MK4GASM), at least that I heard of. If you consider, ranting about your short temper online, a real bashing. To the three individuals that heard me bash Josh, I am truly sorry.

Josh may have deserve it but he wasn't there to issue a rebuttal or tell his side of the story.

Josh, I sincerely apologize.

·
Registered
444 Posts
98a4 said:
people need to get laid or something...
amen to that brother, something need to take the edge off this place, or maybe just me...

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Captin not your, the owner of the audi threatened me, and i have yet to read where i talked shit on his car? Yet he tries to tear mine apart when i could care less about mine... hmm. You want to sit there and call me out thats fine. This is my computer, I built my car, I work my ass off. I'll say anything i've said here to your face and if my mouth gets me in trouble then be it, but for once, i said nothing wrong or disrespectful in this thread, so as far as im concerned, your the bitch making an ass out of yourself.

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
SleepyHeadGTi said:
mk-4gasm said:
98a4 said:
CaptainMorgan said:
98a4 said:
trev0rbr said:
eurotrashed said:
" I knew the York crew likes to keep to themselves,"
yeah what's up with that, i never understood it.
We had pleanty of people come up and talk to us, it was shaded tho, cant blame us for not wanting to leave that :)
All the York guys stood around bashing peoples cars. Nothen new there....
Sorry Josh, but how can I take it easy when people have no fucking idea what they are talking about...

Name one car we based? Besides that other audi.
Probably mine at a few points and I didnt have to be there...
To be honest...
I think I was the only person who bashed you (MK4GASM), at least that I heard of. If you consider, ranting about your short temper online, a real bashing. To the three individuals that heard me bash Josh, I am truly sorry.

Josh may have deserve it but he wasn't there to issue a rebuttal or tell his side of the story.

Josh, I sincerely apologize.
Were you talking about that time i said someone should put a 1.8t in a vr6 and you said it was not a good idea and then i started bashing you in every thread possible...o wait wasnt that the other way around? :lol:

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
I don't think I said one bad thing about any car there. Not even the Fox wagon with the snap and shines! I do remember the comment about the sleeping under the Audi... but only because he backed so far up that hill that you could literally crawl under it. If he needed to change his oil, that would've been a good time.

Everyone needs to chill. I pretty much loved every car there and tried to talk to people that owned the cars that I couldn't stop looking at. Like the silver MK2 VR GLI with the black old school MOMO wheels... my god I would fuck that car into next week. But I love how the York "kids" were bashing all the cars... cause that always happens :|

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
audomatik said:
I don't think I said one bad thing about any car there. Not even the Fox wagon with the snap and shines! I do remember the comment about the sleeping under the Audi... but only because he backed so far up that hill that you could literally crawl under it. If he needed to change his oil, that would've been a good time.

Everyone needs to chill. I pretty much loved every car there and tried to talk to people that owned the cars that I couldn't stop looking at. Like the silver MK2 VR GLI with the black old school MOMO wheels... my god I would fuck that car into next week. But I love how the York "kids" were bashing all the cars... cause that always happens :|
Who exactly are the cars Duke? I was with you most the day, I bashed nobodys!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.