VW Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there is not Toureg section yet this picture of the TOUREG might just do that!!!!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Awesome picture. He's hungry!

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
it looks like it's going to kill someone!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Hmmm.. I might have to show this picture to my old Jeep buddies so they can see that they are going to have rivals out on the trails soon!!

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Well, they are pretty badass to drive, I can attest to that. Once they work out the first year bugs they are currently plagued with (I am Touareg certified, I have the pleasure of fixing em) they will be much better. The drivetrain and body are solid, they just need to work on the small stuff.

·
Registered
210 Posts
That's a sweet pic... when (yeah i did say when) i have a toureg that's what i'll be doing with it. gotta do some mud boggin. So they are having some issues huh? I figured they would and that's why even if i could afford one now i would have still waited till atleast next year. Not to say that vw doesn't know what they are doing, it's just that it's there first real SUV with a lot of extras (plenty of room for error). I still want one though

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bora2021:
Hmmm.. I might have to show this picture to my old Jeep buddies so they can see that they are going to have rivals out on the trails soon!!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Definitely do that! Oh, and ask them if any of them have 550 lb-ft of torque...

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
I wish I could say the same, Josh. NY has some screwed up regulations regarding diesels, and currently NY dealers aren't allowed to sell em. I think I might see a few though, as NJ has no restrictions on em, which means people can just go to NJ to buy em.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Ya, Im gonna go test drive one in a couple of weeks, once we have children I want to trade the beetle in on a t-reg for use as a kid hauler, and I figure the diesel is the best option cause it will get better mileage, and cause we can take it on extended trips with lots of weight and a trailer with little or no effort.

I can't wait.!

·
Registered
345 Posts
mMm...touReG...my dad owns one....love it ! One of the best SUV made

1 - 14 of 14 Posts