VW Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha, nuthin against a Jetta but do any of you other GTI owners get stupid people contanly calling your car a Jetta, thats is like soo pissin me off! Haha. Ughh!

·
Registered
777 Posts
what part of GA are you from.... i run to columbus and atlanta atleast once a month...

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
O3 GTI Kitted Out, do you have any pics of your car? Would love to see them.

I mean, to see if it looks like a Jetta of course....

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SilverstoneGTI:
woo he got tha wings west bodykit i'd love to see the japspeed GTI too. post some pixs<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha!
Yeh me too

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dude sarcasm is not cool. haha. I love my kit. But yea anyways to one guys question about where im from, im actually in columbus.

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
My car gets called a Jetta all the time. Other than having the same vents as a Jetta, thats about it...everything else is different in my car.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Dude I was serious. Although your kit may not be my cup of tea, it sounds like your car looks very unique, and as long as you dig it, that's what matters. So I would just like to see it.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha thanx alex. But im not really sure how to get them on this site or w/e? i have pics though so if u would like to see them just email me [email protected]

~Travis

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Yeah Travis is cool with it, and as I told him I think his car looks pretty good. Looks a lot more subtle than Wings West's show car...

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Doesn't look like a Jetta to me...

Sorry it too so long to post this travis, but it's up here now...

lookin' good!

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
yea that looks good to me, not a jetta
, some people just dont really kno wut their talking about, some people from the york gtg's mite remember the guy in the lil red honda haha thinkin some of our cars werent exactly what he thought they were

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Definately looks better than their show car. Not a bad kit, but im still not sold on the sideskirts. But then again, its not my car, and mines bone stock, so who cares what I think, eh?

Nice car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts