VW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I wrecked my jetta yesterday. I slid into a mercedes while it was raining. I had no ABS so i didnt have much of a chance. Im not sure if were gonna spend the money to fix it or not. Oh well, these things happen. If I do get another car I definatly want another dub. I only had my exhaust on ther for like 3 days too.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
damn sorry to hear about the wreck, if its beyond repairing try to salvage most of your parts and put the stock parts back on. then if u get another jetta u can re-use them or sell them to make a few bucks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
man that sucks. sorry about your car. try certifit.com to see if they have the parts you need. thats where i got mine. i got a fender,hood,headlight,grill,and bumper for under 500 bucks. anyways hope it fixable.
good luck
justin

·
Registered
76 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dad2rjp:
man that sucks. sorry about your car. try certifit.com to see if they have the parts you need. thats where i got mine. i got a fender,hood,headlight,grill,and bumper for under 500 bucks. anyways hope it fixable.
good luck
justin
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dont go sorta-fit, there stuff dosent fit worth crap

like all the italian euro bumpers you get are sorta fit, they suck and dont line up at all

go OEM or go home

·
Registered
29 Posts
every part i got from ceritfit fit just fine. now adjustments need. i went down and pick them out my self. i have no complaints about the companys parts.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
never heard or ceritfit but sounds pritty cool. i say check that out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey i have a hood headlights grille and a right front fender off a 95 jetta if you are interested i just wana get rid of it. let me know thanks

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well my parents bouught me a tahoe instead. Yes, Im paying for part of it. My dad was tired of putting so much money in a car that wasnt worth very much to begin with. Thanks for the help. I just gotta sell the car the way she is and hope to get something for it. Anyone want a abd short shift kit for 93-99 2.0 ($60) or 93-95 tt catback with borla for 2.0($300-only had it on for 3 days before wreck) let me know.

·
Registered
29 Posts
my bumper from cerifit fit better than the original bumper that was on it. i have no complaints about there parts but everyone has there own opinion. why dont you like there parts?

justin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts