VW Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 177 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
after three hours of raking up enough leaves from my front yard and my neighbors generously offered front yard heres what i mustered up for this month

and here is me passing out from work exhaustion.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
I thought about doing that too, but I don't let people drive my car, and no one I know really knows how to use my camera so I don't let them.. lol

·
Registered
67 Posts
Here is my contribution for the competition. Hope you guys like her.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
wow fubar i was thinkin the same thing lol. nice pics so far everyone...good competition lol

anywas, tis may be a real moronic question, buthow do i upload a pic onto this?

·
Registered
316 Posts
wow fubar i was thinkin the same thing lol. nice pics so far everyone...good competition lol

anywas, tis may be a real moronic question, buthow do i upload a pic onto this?
If you don't have a photobucket or anything of that sorts then just go to like TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and click browse next to "File" then go find your picture and click "Upload Now" give it a few secs then it will give you all the codes for different things just copy and paste the one that begins with

·
Registered
97 Posts
You guys may be creative with your photos but i'm pretty damn crafty..you just wait until I get my little mean machine good to go..I'll win every month...lol :) until then all I can do is admire yous guyses photoses

141 - 160 of 177 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.