VW Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 177 of 177 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
just noticed there is a shit ton of entrants this month just beware that we only take the first 10 people that submitted thier photo. anyone after the 10th person will not be in the voting. at least this is how i understand it to be from the months past. so if ur picture doesnt make it up this month please try again next month and get em up there quick if u want to be in the voting.

best of luck to anyone that submitted a picture :K:

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
"Submit pictures by posting them into this thread where moderators and Admin will select their top 10 pictures and we will post a official poll thread starting on Oct 24th and running until the end of the month for all members to vote for their favorite."

·
Knows nothing about VWs
6,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #172 (Edited)
To clarify:

1. Adam the admin has graciously enhanced our forum poll settings so EVERYONE that meets the theme for the month will be entered Into the poll. It shall be large this month. (subsequent months might be limited down, but this month is a test month in a number of ways)

2. Every voter this month will be able to vote for multiple entrants. So if you like 3 entrants pictures you will be able to click on all three and cast a vote for all three. We hope this helps increase votes, help people enhance the gaps between the top picks, and gives people like me that feel bad voting for only one person a better mindset knowing that I gave my top 1-10 (or however many I want to vote for) my vote. You will not be able to "rank" them or vote multiple times for your number 1, but if you have a single winner in your mind only vote for them, if you like multiple shots, vote for them all. It is that simple.

We are testing these settings out and hope it helps enhance the contest this month. Good luck to everyone!

·
Knows nothing about VWs
6,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #177 (Edited)
Closed - thanks for all the submissions.

VOTING POLL IS UP NOW!!!

http://www.vwforum.com/forums/f108/october-picture-month-contest-voting-poll-51535/#post376289

**NEW FORMAT THIS MONTH. PLEASE READ!**
We have two new formatting items we are testing out:

1. We have entered ALL entrants this month, not just the top ten so everyone that met the theme is included in the poll.

2. YOU CAN VOTE FOR MULTIPLE CHOICES THIS MONTH! You can choose just one or pick your top 3 and give each of them 1 vote if you can’t decide. This will allow you to recognize all pictures you feel are worthy of a vote and not make you choose JUST one.

161 - 177 of 177 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.