VW Forum banner

Vote for your Favorite Picture or Multiple Pictures!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Knows nothing about VWs
6,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**NEW FORMAT THIS MONTH. PLEASE READ!**
We have two new formatting items we are testing out:

1. We have entered ALL entrants this month, not just the top ten so everyone that met the theme is included in the poll.

2. YOU CAN VOTE FOR MULTIPLE CHOICES THIS MONTH! You can choose just one or pick your top 3 and give each of them 1 vote if you can’t decide. This will allow you to recognize all pictures you feel are worthy of a vote and not make you choose JUST one. :)

GTImotorsports.com in conjunction with VWforum is proud to present:
The October Pic of the Month Contest!

Theme this month is "Dub-fall-tober-ween?"

To make the poll you must have adhered to the theme!

We asked that you take a picture of your car including a something that says fall...October...or Halloween to you. Just take a picture of your car and try to make is seasonal :). We didn't want to just do Halloween as this thread will be closed by then! Make it fall, Halloween, scary boser hoods, sexy Girlfriends on hoods wearing nurses outfits...whatever you want! (just try not to dent the hood...and watch the paint with those heels!)

#1 RULE B]DO NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF!!!!![/B]

Here are our Entrants:

1. Stealthpassat:

2. Alteredcustoms:

3. Novux:

4. Shameless:

5. Fubardub:

6. Almost Easy:

7. Pssst...Passed you:

8. ConvertedFromHonda:

9. CupC4ke:

10. Inferno990

11. Noobdelux:

12. Miller7204:

13. Tom5191:

14. Red GTi VR6

15. 05GTI1.8T

16. Dukelax510

17. fukn dubn gti:

18.vwGLI

Make your Votes for your single winner OR vote for 5-15 that you feel are great, it is up to you and FREE to vote!!!

GTIMOTORSPORTS.COM is offering great prizes again!

This month I am sure we will be competing for VERY generous prizes!!!

1st place: 5 or 6 speed available,***VW shifter w/ chrome lining

2nd place: VW Euro Black Side Markers / Golf, GTI, Jetta MK4, Passat B5/B5.5, New

3rd place: Black golf Gti MK4 VW Grille Emblem - Front

ALL PRIZES ARE TRANSFERABLE FOR YOUR MODEL YEAR IF IT DOES NOT WORK ON YOUR MODEL YEAR.

Also, All winners will be put into a drawing for a free Quaker State oil change!

Poll will close on the 31st of October so make your votes NOW! Remember, you can vote for more than one member, but once you hit submit your vote is entered, no changing after that!

***Next Month’s submission thread should be up on the first for submission as well so get to work detailing before winter and you will be ready for your photo shoot! Theme will be announced BEFORE the end of the month so you can get thinking :)

·
Knows nothing about VWs
6,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
uh, is there a poll or do we just say who we want?
Man, that took forever and the post connects to the site WHILE I am still building the poll portion. It is on NOW!

In case you missed it!

**NEW FORMAT THIS MONTH. PLEASE READ!**
We have two new formatting items we are testing out:

1. We have entered ALL entrants this month, not just the top ten so everyone that met the theme is included in the poll.

2. YOU CAN VOTE FOR MULTIPLE CHOICES THIS MONTH! You can choose just one or pick your top 3 and give each of them 1 vote if you can’t decide. This will allow you to recognize all pictures you feel are worthy of a vote and not make you choose JUST one.

·
Knows nothing about VWs
6,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man, that took forever and the post connects to the site while i am still building the poll portion. It is on now!

In case you missed it!

**new format this month. Please read!**
we have two new formatting items we are testing out:

1. We have entered all entrants this month, not just the top ten so everyone that met the theme is included in the poll.

2. You can vote for multiple choices this month! You can choose just one or pick your top 3 and give each of them 1 vote if you can’t decide. This will allow you to recognize all pictures you feel are worthy of a vote and not make you choose just one.

Please post up what you think of these new features so we can determine if we want (as a forum) to do it this way in the future!

Thanks, good luck, and happy voting!

first vote! yay me! ;P
Congrats!

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
this format is pretty bad ass.

i love how we can include everyone in the poll (mods already opted to step out guys.. we talked about it for months now).

anyway.. i love how we can put every pic up.. i love that we can vote more then once so i dont have to sit here staring at the same 2 pics and finally playing rock paper scissors shoot with myself to vote for 1 :D

lastly.. i love that someone voted for my half asked im on a tow truck pic with one random yellow leaved tree in the background ... you sir.. deserve a brownie :D

1 - 20 of 63 Posts