VW Forum banner

Vote for your Favorite Picture or Multiple Pictures!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
i really enjoy the format this month. specially with letting all the pics be in the running it gives everyone a fair chance to win, just not the first ten or the ten that the moderators decide (no offense, just saying). plus the multiple votes adds an extra depth to finding who was the most creative with the theme just not rock paper scissors as said before. just my opinion. good luck to all y'all :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Snow in October WTF... Time to put the car in for the winter... They are calling for 8 to 12 now...

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
:D

yeah its snowing here to.. my car can hibernate in the shop until this bs melts and grab winter wheels.. hoping theres no salt / snow on the ground next weekend for toys for tots.. its the only show im going to make this year.. besides vag fair / waterfest.. so i really really wana go.. still havent revealed the wheels to my friends / local scene or even a show scene for that matter. only 2 friends have seen them in person.

·
4,054 Posts
Tonight. No time today :) and John at GTI motorsports has been notified of the tie and should make the call soon.
Fine! :p Oh and we didn't get our hint as stated in the first post of this month :|

41 - 60 of 63 Posts