VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help. I want to find a place besides a stealership where i can get factory replacement parts like the front lip... battery compartment plastic... engine cover... anyone know of any places like that? going to the dealer is such a hassle because they rob you. I know what i want i just haveto find a place that sells it. Ebay doesnt have what i need. Any help would absolutely rock.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
i think www.parts4vws.com can help you out with that. try it out i'm not too sure.

[ July 17, 2003: Message edited by: 1point8T ]

[ July 17, 2003: Message edited by: 1point8T ]

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it was a good effort ill give you that... they dont have anything i need - thats like all for old beetle stuff. I have a 99.5 Jetta GL

·
Registered
473 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phunyguy:
it was a good effort ill give you that... they dont have anything i need - thats like all for old beetle stuff. I have a 99.5 Jetta GL
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They are one of the best parts sources for any VW...including your MKIV (if you do have the new body style)

http://www.parts4vws.com/catalog/index.asp

I don't think you used the site correctly. Also what parts are you looking for exactly?

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Impex located at www.vwparts.com has much more OEM gear on inventory than Parts4vws.com. I believe that Potter (parts4vws.com) actually gets a lot of his inventory of OEM stuff from them. If you don't see it on their site, call them because they have much more there than they advertise on the site.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Check out a local auto shop that services VWs. They usually get a pretty big discount from the manufacturer and might be able to hook you up if you ask about ordering parts. Plus, it's always good to know someone other than a dealer who can help you out with the car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts