VW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figure since it is a new month, I'd make my project official.

PRJKT M

Any ideas? I have a lot in mind, just need the time and of course funds. I bought my first piece - a grill. Now all I have to do is wait for the boat to bring it from Germany.

It will be blue in color, but the color will be a surprise until it is painted
It will definately be a color that I haven't seen on anyone else's car. Same for the grill, or at least one that isn't seen as much.

I'll put a cage in it - just a hoop and the down bars to the front. Big doors are on it. Other then that, the sky is the limit.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Either drop in a 1.8t with stage III or a VR6TT. That thing will fly!!!!!!! Good luck with it and please keep us posted on how it comes along.
jon

·
Registered
759 Posts
Have fun with the project...I got jumping on my project yesterday...an 87 GTi 16v...and everything that could've gone wrong....went wrong...the only thing good that came out of yesterday was when i was going to take the axles off...they are brand new...other than that i broke a million bolts off and didnt have all the tools i need

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh the joys of sanding. I'm glad this one is the way I got it. Already to go for the most part. Just have to sand down the doors and fix the nice hole on the driver's side wheel well. Other then that, the car is pretty much rust free - or from what I crawled around and looked at. I definately want a different car then what everyone else has, for the most part

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
looks like u have alot of work ahead of you, but good luck. keep the pics comin as the project progresses.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts