VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK... Look at this fuc##%#%g act of violence against VW. Please tell me that isn't happening...

That is a beautiful TDI getting destroyed here. Man I am pissed.

Right Click and SAVE AS or Watch in your crappy BROWSER

Please comfort me... cause that sh#%%t is going out of control. I totally think he did this on purpose.

Any Comments?

PS: Towards the end of the movie... is that you FLi or Big Dub, flying by in the Green Dub?

[ January 03, 2003: Message edited by: TF242 ]

·
Registered
167 Posts
so wtf happened?!? I saw him take off but how did he lose control??? I watched it at work so i couldn't really turn it up so i'm not quite sure what was going on. Was he doing a burnout and lost control or just a freakin' idiot?

Was that you in background cursing your head off, well i hope so because i would be doing the same. Did you call the cops?

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
Wow want an asswipe, what he can't control his 150 HP MR2? It looks to me like this was not intentonal but I will give him the biggest jackass award.

As for that sweet Jetta TDI, I can only cry with that person so horrible.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
It's almost like he wanted to try and show off by crossing to the other side and just floored it instead of using the brake. And it seemed like the TDI was nicley done too.
Hey TF242, nice Jetta 330ci!!

jon

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Nah, It wasn't me, I'd be the one climbin out with the baseball bat.

Thats why crack whores in wife beaters shouldn't be allowed in public, much less behind the wheel of a tempermental car.

Yea, its only a 150h.p. car, but they handle like a McDonalds turd in a bucket of vaseline.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTI2001:
It's almost like he wanted to try and show off by crossing to the other side and just floored it instead of using the brake. And it seemed like the TDI was nicley done too.
Hey TF242, nice Jetta 330ci!!

jon
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought... I'd try something new for my sig. I started by making my Jetta a CJ then the rest followed.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
well it took me an hour to dl the clip (stupid 56k connection) just to see what everyone was talking about and that shizznik is crazy... what an ass in the mr2 - too bad for the jetta that thing went pretty far - and no it was not me niether although i would love a rave green gti

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was j/k about you guys being in the clip. Trying to be funny.

Yeah it hurts to watch a nice Oettinger kit get freakin' destroyed on that Jetta. He should have known not to hang out with Rice Burners who don't know how to drive.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
that pooor sweet ass jetta! what a dumb ass that person was! LOL!! hahah mcDonalds turd in a bucket of vasaline.. ahahahahahah!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
From what i read on Vortex. They took it down. Maybe someone on here saved it. I might have but i have to look when i get home.
jon

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Your Hotmail account is probably 10MB in size. This clip is 7.5MB in size. Besides I would have to split it in 8 pieces and send it 8 times, cauz Hotmail allows 1mb of attachments per message (which is gay by the way). I meant MSN Messenger. Look me up [email protected] and we go from there.

·
Registered
158 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sleepyhead:
so wtf happened?!? I saw him take off but how did he lose control??? I watched it at work so i couldn't really turn it up so i'm not quite sure what was going on. Was he doing a burnout and lost control or just a freakin' idiot?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah he did loose control but it's cause the kid has a 20g turbo
. When he shifted to 2nd the car just jerked to the left and by then it was way to late , you can see him standing on the brakes and still did all that damage. I know this thru friends on another board. The jetta is fixed now, was something like $9,000.00 damage though. It would have been better if the MR2 had hit the pole.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
$9K of damage on that Jetta? That seems awefully high? I have a more expensive Rear Bumper than that kid and I have yet to reach $5K mark Canadian. If it is 9K poor kid.

[ January 15, 2003: Message edited by: TF242 ]

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
yeah I saw the video. I get soo pissed when I watch it. $9k does seem awful high. If that is true, that really does suck for him. I hope the stupid mr2 kid's insurance paid for most of it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts