VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics I took at a car show this last weekend of some old school bug's. What's sad is, aside from one Porsche, and a new Mini Cooper, these were the only Euro's in the whole show. It was mostly Muscle cars and street rods with a few ghetto POS's thrown in here and there. Sorry I can't post pics, but here's a link.

http://www11.brinkster.com/pokinatcha/beetles.html

Oh yeah, 56k beware...

[ March 03, 2003: Message edited by: V33dub_GTI ]

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
That looks like some good old A-town Make a wish action there....

That dark blue bug was really nice lookin, didn't like the seats tho.

You didn't see a flat sand Type III panelback did you? I figured he would have been there. That ride is sweet, he was the treasurer for top o texas vw club and had spent like 50 grand on that thing.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, aside from an 85 Porsche and an 83 Ferrari those where the only Euro cars there. Oh, there was also some dude with a new Mini Cooper S.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Sick and Slick.

I like that Orange color on that bug. The yellow one looks good too. What were these light bulbs under it for?

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TF242:
Sick and Slick.

I like that Orange color on that bug. The yellow one looks good too. What were these light bulbs under it for?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The were to light up the underside so you could see the drive train. And I know that an American small block in a beetle kind of ruins the effect, but of the ones on there, it was by far the cleanest and well built. The orange one was alright, but I think he could have done a better job with the rims and tires. And the blue one had alittle bit of a lack-luster interior.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts