VW Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You will never beleave what happen about 2 hours ago... I was driving home and a honda pulled up next to me and rev his car... This honda was a civic dx... How could i pass this up,, i wanted to let this guy no to never pull up to a VW and think your going to win... So i took off,, left him he was no where to be seen... So i was comming to you exit to get on to my road,, and the civic,, drive pass me on the sholder.... Well he went to take the same exit as me and he wanted to make sure he was infrount of me... Well lets just say the big van in front of me didn't see him... And the van nailed his car and sent it the the rail on the side... Well i guess it's his own fault, if you loss one what make you think your going to win the 2nd time... All i could do is laugh at the poor kid... Thank god he was okay,, but i can't say to much for his car....

·
Registered
59 Posts
uh no it has alot to do with a Honda. I have TONS of experience to prove it. The car by itself is ok but for some reasons it attracts the biggest idiots. My son and all his friends drive modified Hondas and do stuff like that all the time. I hate Hondas and thier (young) drivers

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
I dislike Honda's just like any other dubber here but I'm glad to see that he was ok. When and if you ever saw a friend or family member get into accident's you would think the same regardless of what the badge reads. Do I think he was not thinking...you bet cha' do you think he learned? We can only hope so.

Be safe. Be Victorious.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Straz85:
He got what he deserved...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

cheers to that

[ October 23, 2003: Message edited by: 1point8T ]

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Serves him right. Hopefully he'll learn his lesson and realize why you are supposed to drive on the road, not the shoulder.

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by supertom9903:
I never did understand how someone could get so competitive that they would do somthing that stupid...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a similar story but not as harsh.... I'm coming home yesterday after going to a little gathering for a coworker that is leaving the company. Anyway, V6 Mustang is riding my arse (can tell by sound) so i let it sit there for a while it gets an opening in the right lane so it gets next to me and stares me down. Here I am, driving home with a nice little buzz from the festivities and this person wants to go for it. So I hear em punch it, i dropped into 4th and wiped my ass with em. When I was done, the mustang caught up and eventually passed me, it rode the shoulder and kicked up ALL kinds of shit onto its paint and the car behind it. (I was in the left lane) Whats the point of this story?

People shouldn't sleep on the power of the stock 2.0!

[ October 24, 2003: Message edited by: RafCarre12 ]

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RafCarre12:
I have a similar story but not as harsh.... I'm coming home yesterday after going to a little gathering for a coworker that is leaving the company. Anyway, V6 Mustang is riding my arse (can tell by sound) so i let it sit there for a while it gets an opening in the right lane so it gets next to me and stares me down. Here I am, driving home with a nice little buzz from the festivities and this person wants to go for it. So I hear em punch it, i dropped into 4th and wiped my ass with em. When I was done, the mustang caught up and eventually passed me, it rode the shoulder and kicked up ALL kinds of shit onto its paint and the car behind it. (I was in the left lane) Whats the point of this story?

People shouldn't sleep on the power of the stock 2.0!

[ October 24, 2003: Message edited by: RafCarre12 ]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

V6 mustangs are weak - gotta have a V8 in one of those things. That guy probably got so angry he went home and shaved his mullet

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lady Jetta:
uh no it has alot to do with a Honda. I have TONS of experience to prove it. The car by itself is ok but for some reasons it attracts the biggest idiots. My son and all his friends drive modified Hondas and do stuff like that all the time. I hate Hondas and thier (young) drivers<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've seen plenty of idiot drivers of every type of car (vw too). It may just seem that honda drivers are particularly bad because kids are usually the biggest idiots of all and they can afford to buy civics more easily than many other cars (like vws). And there is that whole f&f thing going on too....

·
Registered
59 Posts
yes I agree...like I said the car itself is.."ok"...but it just seems to attract the "young" idiots...I guess for the reasons you stated...good points.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts