VW Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a brand new 03 Jetta GLS 1.8T (gutless compared to my civic). anyway im looking for some online sites where I can get some good white halogin lights, a dash kit, and some other stuff, post some good web sites if you know them.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hyper_Lite:
(gutless compared to my civic)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Careful there, them's fightin words in this part of town. Anyway, first off, welcome to the VW forum, and many happy returns. Second, if you look at the top of the main page, there are some pull down menus that list just about every reputable online source for VW parts, and you can search through them for whatever your fancy. If you need help with questions about the wonderful world of Volkswagens, you've come to the right place. Its always good to see another young jedi join the dark side...

heres a pic of DB, and that is Jon(GTI2001) just over his shoulder

[ April 08, 2003: Message edited by: fli gti ]

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hyper_Lite:
I just got a brand new 03 Jetta GLS 1.8T (gutless compared to my civic). anyway im looking for some online sites where I can get some good white halogin lights, a dash kit, and some other stuff, post some good web sites if you know them.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am sorry to tell you this, but you did not buy the gutless 1.8T 2003 Jetta.

You might think "how, why... but..."

NO!!! And here is the reasoning:

Why the hell would you buy it if it would be gutless in comparison to your CIVIC?

PS: Did you see the white troopers around DB and Jon? Those troops are the rest of the VWF members.

Analysis: You are still a "proud" owner of your super Civic with a lot of guts aren't you?

Post some pics of you Jetta and you Civic. Prove me wrong.

PS: Here is site for your mods. WINGS WEST

[ April 08, 2003: Message edited by: TF242 ]

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Yep that's me and db. plus you see some of the rest of the crew in the background!!

jon

[ April 08, 2003: Message edited by: GTI2001 ]

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
yes. i am with the gang on this one. lets see some pics of hte Civic and Jetta

·
Registered
380 Posts
timmay nice post # 777

ok i dont get whats going on is this guy saying his jetta is weak compared to his civic? i have no idea whats going on. Crazy stuff.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I get to be Bossk... My car already has the color for it..

[ April 10, 2003: Message edited by: fli gti ]

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
werd! Check yo self fo yo wreck yo self.. WOOT! WOOT! storm trooper fo' life !!

and a civic
have more guts than a 1.8t dub. psshhhttt. YEA, OOOK....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Opps, sorry gang. It was meant the other way around, the jetta kicks the little civi in the ass. Its almost impossible for a 115HP civc to beat a 1.8T stock

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
HAHA!! TOO FUNNY!

Welcome to the forum!

I thought you were one of the millions of stock (if you don't look at the cut springs and yellow decals) 500hp civic owners!

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Opps, sorry gang. It was meant the other way around, the jetta kicks the little civi in the ass. Its almost impossible for a 115HP civc to beat a 1.8T stock
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought you had 1115 HP civic. LOL

PS: Your trooper uniform will be ready as soon as we replace some panels that have been damaged by the Honda Blasters.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts