VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering what you guys thought about these mods, im getting new suspension no matter what, but for the other mods would you get wheels the audi RS4 reps. is what im looking at or hella dual rounds, a new grill, hood extension, and mirrors? looking for opinions, thanks
pic of front end
mirrors

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
hell yea sounds like a good plan to me. im lookin into getten the hood extension, and a new grill. yea hope to see u get all that what kind of suspension are u getting? post some pics so we can all see.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. yeah thats the way that i was leaning save the wheels for later, as for the suspension as soon as this guy im buying them off of gets his PSS9's ill have H&R springs and bilstein struts for $200, and they only have like 2500 miles or so on em so they will be broken in quite nicely

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well this sucks, i just found out that the guy i was gonna buy the suspension from isn't getting his PSS9's, he's got to many bills to pay, which i can understand. so if anyone can tell me some good suspension kits out there that would be great. no more than $500 though cause i still need the money to do the other mods. thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts