VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellas, i think I've found THE ONE!!!!! Don't know if this has been posted before or what but what do you guys think? It reminds me completely of that one shown on the ABD Golf and last said they didnt offer this bumper to the Jetta IV.

Freedom Design New Bumper

You guys oppinion appreciated!!!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
thumbs up from me!

that bumper is sick!

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RafCarre12:
Just for fun....

No, I don't like it at all!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm going to be indiferent......ok, I really like it!

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I can dig it. If ou don't get a FMIC to fill that blank space, stainless steel mesh with circular hole would look nice.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not sure about the splitter idea....it falls under one of those 'iffy' things. But I would probably get the bumper and put silver or black mesh for now. Future plans do include a turbo setup on the car with a FMIC. Something about this bumper just really hits me like the Ottie front. Of course I could never compare it to that #1 front piece.

Who knows....when I get the body part after the exhaust work and two other things I'll know by that time!

·
Registered
291 Posts
yea i like it...it reminds me of the oettinger front bumper except a little more agressive...of course its not the oettinger but does have its similarities...what counts is if u like it tho

·
Registered
830 Posts
I like it other than that stupid, pushed forward intercooler. Makes it look kinda cheesy IMO.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, I think that will be THE ONE for me when the time comes to hit it up. I just like the smoothness of it all and it accomodates my plans for the future with a turbo and FMIC setup!!!!

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
it's an okay bumpber but i've seen better. i say go for it b/c it is YOUR car not mine.

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by db:
I like it if you got a front mount to fill it. The only part that bothers me are the side slotted fins.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto. I was talking about it with someone at H2O (Dave or Raf maybe?) cause it was on a Jolf in front of the VWF tent.

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Straz85:
Ditto. I was talking about it with someone at H2O (Dave or Raf maybe?) cause it was on a Jolf in front of the VWF tent.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was I. That Jolf was hot!

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
i think it looks pretty good, i dont know if i would buy it but its pretty mean looking

1 - 20 of 22 Posts