VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had an offending tooth removed....though the noises resemble the breaking of interior trim, I didn't feel a thing. Thought it was going to be way worse than it was. Whats really going to suck now is I can't eat anything I like for 24 hours....

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Re: Oral Surgery isn't all that bad....its the pain that suc

Pulled teeth is easy - I've had all 4 wisdom teeth and 3 12 year molars (all impacted). I even got some synthetic bone grafting done in my jaw. I also never took any pain killers following the surgery. I'm also apparently mean as hell when I am semiconscious from general. I'm also good at puking up blood/stomach acid at people - TAKE THAT BITCHES! :twisted:

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hahaha Tom...

So far its 2 hours after surgery completion and I don't have any pain at all, though they did give me some Tylenol/Codine in case I do.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
because bill cosby is the DEVIL!!! I mean he got charged for sexual assult...why not take away pudding pops??? THE DEVIL I TELL YOU!!!

I mean, look at how angry he looks!!! Scary I say

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
silverGTI said:
because bill cosby is the DEVIL!!! I mean he got charged for sexual assult...why not take away pudding pops??? THE DEVIL I TELL YOU!!!

I mean, look at how angry he looks!!! Scary I say
Bill Cosby said:
"Just like the Jello Pudding"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts