VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey someone was in Best Buy in Mt laurel NJ today and left me a card on my windshield. I have a 1971 Sper Beetle Convertible. It is Orange with 8 spoke powder coat rims with polished lip and a Kamei front spoiler. You left a card on windsheild today. I work there and I was driving home tonight and noticed the card on my windsheild and pulled over and got the card. i was already on here but just dont post to much. Just wanted to see who dropped me the card and if you are from the area or were just in town. I am at all the local GTg and belong to Dirty jersey Dubs so I figured if you went to those you would know me and my car. So ince ya dropped the card I thought maybe you dont come to the GTG or cruises. SO say hi... or if you are in best buy again stop in Appliances I am the manager there.

kevin

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK so we will do this by proicess of elimination. So ... One down ... next ? GUess I should change the subject to who didnt leave me a card at Best Buy today?

Kevin

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
I have a feeling it was Mr. Raf or Rich (dubwink) who left it for you. That's the only people i could think of that might have some cards.
jon

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
All my cards get dropped in Texas, so it wasn't me...

G

·
0 Posts
could be raf it sure wansnt' me i don' have my cards out damn...i need them things fro mthe gti...i should go get them..

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
yeah. it was probably raf. I haven't seen them on here lately. ?? Look at the card-in the upper right hand corner. See who's member name is in the white box. check it out.

[ January 01, 2004: Message edited by: silverGTI ]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I did check that. There was no name there. Where is Raf from and what does he drive? Maybe I have seen him aroun dhere as I have worked there for 4 years and drive there almost 5-6 times a week.

Kevin

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
Nope, wasn't me. I've been out of town for the holidays. I know a few of you dirties. I've been to the Chilli's GTG a few times too. Wasn't me thO. Tell Erich he is a homo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts