VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
better keep a fire extinguisher handy

no im just kidding, if your talking about when you set your "alarm" then all you have to do is change your lightbulbs, but if your talking about headlights.... well i guess you need to change those as well !

[ September 24, 2003: Message edited by: Midnight VR6 ]

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TeenWOLFSBURG:
Does anybody know how do get the ornage flicker out of the new jetta?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

like i told u before u have to change your headlights b/c you have the orange plastic piece NOT an orange light bulb. find someone that is willing to give away the clear plastic piece OR get the part number and go to the dealership and buy the clear piece and install it. (this guys a buddy of mine. we'll post pics later on of his car)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not talking about the actual light bulb, but the palsctic orange cover in front of the bulb. My friend gave me his old lights(whith no orange cover) b/c he bought the new blackout headlights(which look sick
) anyways i just wanted to know if i could change his clear cover with my orange one without taking off the bumper and removing the headlight?

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
If you did change them out, most likely you would have to take the headlight assembly out and open it up.
jon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts