VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. So, did we all enjoy the snow today-lol I know I DIDN'T. Anyways, I just saw the nicest Jetta in Shiloh, it was a MK III Jetta, orange with a really nice looking supercharger in the front and just overall really nice. I didnt have much time to look at it as it went by but I was wandering if anyone else has seen this nice car driving around.

·
Registered
153 Posts
i believe thats steve selby (sp?) but yeah, he has orange jetta with wingwest kit.. it's a 2.0l 8v with the apt turbo kit.

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Yep it's his car. Awsome car and real nice guy...
Picture I took from a york GTG, Formerly looked like:

I saw him at the carwash on sunday, I liked it white better

Supercharger in the front? I think your mistaking a front mount intercooler with a super charger.

[ March 10, 2004: Message edited by: 98a4 ]

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
indeed a sweet car, i loved the white pearl paint, sorry to hear it is no more...dakoda, post the picture that has selby's girl in it
hes a lucky guy..haha
--dave--

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
yea thats a very sweet car, still cant decide if i like it orange or white better, both look amazing to say the least tho..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah, thats Steve Selby's car. A good friend of mine. His car is sick. He just got finished painting it and put in some nice corbuea's (dont know if spelling's right). The turbo kit is from atp with a custom chip from autothority. You may have seen his friend scott muscleman driving around in his purple A2 jetta, also an awesome car.

[ March 20, 2004: Message edited by: wicked2.0 ]

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey,hows it going everyone, this is steve.thanks for all the talk bout my car.sorry to all who liked it better white. it just got old to me so i went for the big change.the car is down for the count right now with a busted differential.so im working on getting the tranny out.i ordered a limited slip diff and a stage two clutch for it.should be driving around again by mid april. my lovely girlfriend got me two corbeau forza seats for it that i just put in and we are working on getting a sponsorship through autothority.i will say i did like her hair better blonde as well.she said it will be blonde by summer.well thanks for the replies and support.this is my first time on here and i dont realy know who everyone is on here,but if you see me out at my garage in shiloh or anywhere feel free to stop and chat.later everybody

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Welcome Steve,
Sorry to hear about the broken tranny. You will have to come to more of the York GTG's. The video I have of your car and everyones reaction to it is pretty good. I'll try and find a host and post it up.
I talked to you at Pep-Boys one day and saw you at the carwash next to York VW a few weeks ago. You have an awsome car there, good luck with Autothority and I hope everything works out for you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts