VW Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
cleaned my engine bay and the chrome crap trim. ordered chrome mirror housings finally. also "made" mud flaps to jerk off a subura friend of mine. i call them meatflaps. i will throw picture of them up.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
The end is near.
Coilovers came off. Wheels came off. Tomorrow should be my last day with it. May be getting a 2018 tiguan. Test drive a 2013 Toureg V6 yesterday. It had 60k on it and they wanted $18k for it. It was clean but the motor was filthy. I doubt any maintenance was performed.
So the wife said let's just go with something new. Debated on a new GTI but have been spoiled with the mazda's AWD. The Golf Alltrack is also in the mix.
Either way I will be in another VW. Once we pay some more on our cx5 it will be traded in on a VW as well.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Jetta is gone. Hello Orange Tiggy!
2018 2.0T SE 4Motion Black Leather. Taking it on a camping trip tomorrow.

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
Wasn't sure about the color at first. Its growing on me. Would of liked white. I really want to do R-Line accents in black. US doesn't get that color in the rline.

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
Well mazda is gone. Wife took the tiguan so I needed a vehicle. Found this 17 alltrack SEL with DSG! So far it's a blast. The wife and I are set for cars for the next 10 years hopefully.
It will be dabadged soon, yellow lamin x on the fogs, and possibly getting the windows tinted.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Good Morning Fubar,
Congratulations on your new additions. I have 2 questions.

1. Do you have any mk5 parts you want to sell?

2. what is all the white stuff on and around your car?

Thanks,

wolfy

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I have a few maintenance parts like serpentine belt, inner tie rods, exhaust manifold gasket.
That white stuff is snow.

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Got a hitch. Had to make it 2in. So my rack would fit. Wasnt playing that adapter game.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Surprised how good the stock wheels looked after you lowered it. CHs will definitely work once they're refinished though.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
The stock wheels almost look like 19's. Wheels should be done today or tomorrow. Finishing up painting the calipers black.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts