VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DB I know you said that after waterfest you were thinking of having a VW get together in NE pa. I was just wonding if you thought of a date yet. Let me know whats going on. i would be more than glad to help with the planning if you need some help.
Thanx

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
Hello Scott ,My name is Mark I live in the mt. bethel area.I started a club with a friend of mine from N.J. .Do you shop up at C.I.P. ?

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
First question,C.I.P. is in east stroudsburg P.A. .Their web address is stopatcip.com. Now about the club like I said no rules if you are interested in joining we are all easy going .So far there are a couple of us but we are vw nuts!We hang out ,go to shows together ,go car parts shopping together .Right now I am in the middle of working on my house but we still hang out .When I am done fixing the house we are going to have bbq there.All dubbers are invited.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah thats where i got my intake exhaust and my car lowered at.Those guys are all pretty cool up there. So whats the name of the club? Is it hard to get in. I wanna have a get together soon with a bunch of guys but really don't know anybody up there anymore. Let me know if anything is going on up there

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
Thanks for replying .There are no rules for our club on like alot of others.We just get together and hang out ,work on our cars and help each other with advice and shit like that.I am sure if you from the stroudsburg area you saw my girlfriends car around up there.She has a 1993 cabriolet that we are working on .If you are interested we are trying get some rides together to cruise with.There is a small show in phillipsburg N.J. every sat. nite from 6 oclock to 10oclock at the reagle cinemas by the mall.I think we will be going this weekend if the weather is good maybe we will meet up.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
i live in central jersey, where is cip? also, do you have any info on that club of yours such as how to join and where its located and stuff?
thanks

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
HELLO DAVE, did you get a time yet for a cruise .We are planning one soon out of C.I.P. .I hope we get a lot of rides together.Maybe hit up a diner or some thing on cruise .We will need ideas .Anyone interested let me or C.I.P. know soon so we get something going.who knows maybe this will end up being something that will happen allll the time.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mark when is th ride out of CIP going to take place? I would really like to come up for it and i need to know a little bit in advance so i can take some leave to get time off.Any info would be great thanx.

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
Scott I am going to go to C.I.P. on thursday. I will try to get a date figured out then hopefully it works for everybody. The date will have to be a weekend ,most likly a sat. afternoon.We will have to come up with a driving route and also find a spot for maybe a small show while having dinner.Let me know what you think.also anybody else out there please write in ,we want a decent turn out.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Depending on the date, i might make the haul up to PA. Keep me posted.
jon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts