VW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for some assorted parts for a Mk2 golf 4 door...

1) carbon fiber hood

2) oem drivers side fender (cheap)

3) weather stripping to go around the doors

4) carbon fiber rear hatch

this stuff is hard to find. if anyone could point me in the right direction, it'd be most appreciated...

thanks!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
damn.... i hate to be the first to reply to my post.... but i forgot the most important part....

5) SUPERCHARGER!

haha!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
well, for the OEM parts, check out a junkyard. other then that, i have no clue!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh, i thought of something else...

a rollcage

(i'm quickly becoming a post-whore on this string)

·
Registered
349 Posts
if you're looking for carbon, especially a hatch, good luck around here. I help out at RMA Design in Mechanicsburg and i donated a mk2 hood to them to make a carbon one. but it will be pretty pricey because the supports and everything will be carbon. we made a mk1 hood that when it's all done is expected to be about 4 lbs. as far as a hatch goes, i was going to just do a carbon overlay. which would look sweet and it wouldnt be too much heavier than the stock one. but mine is totally shaved including the license plate and wiper. for the front fender you may get lucky in a yard, warrington foreign auto parts (432-4638) i know has a ton of vw stuff because my friend owns it and i spend a lot of time back there. the supercharger, again good luck. the easiest way there would be to find a wrecked corrado g60 and do the complete swap. that way you have the bigger injectors, a motor made to hold boost, the charger, wiring harnesses, fuel system, and lots of other goodies. best of luck post if you need more help

·
Registered
3 Posts
supercharger....

just get a g60 engine from a raddo, its the same 8v engine u have now but bored out a bit,different manifold and the g-lader supercharger.Great upgrade.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
supercharger....

just get a g60 engine from a raddo, its the same 8v engine u have now but bored out a bit,different manifold and the g-lader supercharger.Great upgrade.....

BTW: that montana green gti is sweet, it says ur in phillipsburg but do u ever come to JERSEY GTg's....?cuz ive neva seen ya before.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts