VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 98 Wolfburg Ed Jetta. 2.0L Nothing special but still fun. Recently Lights,A/C Fan P Brake Light In Dash started having issues. When p brake is released the brake light near the speedometer stays dimmly lit. When this happens (which is pretty much all the time now) I have no headlights or cabin fan or a/c. The brights come on momentarily when switching from hi to low or back to low but dont stay on. Thanks for any help

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
That's weird. Your like the third person in the last day to post about headlight/AC problems. Happening to everybody at once!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya, Gov. Conspiracy. Just kidding. I saw another post and almost did a copy n paste. I haven't had time to get deep into it but fuses r good. Am thinkin, bad ground somewhere? maybe p brake off switch to start? If you got a idea or think of something , fling it my way. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya Mitch your right, but if I hold the wiper squirter and flash the brights the wipers and squirters work. Weird ya.
And jettblack, thanks . Going to get a ignition switch and hopefully be movin on. Thanks in advance

1 - 7 of 7 Posts