VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im getting a turbo put in my MKIV VR6 and i was wondering if the MKIV comes with a LSD stock? and do i really have to upgrade to a Peloquin O2J LSD or something alse? Thanx

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
I've talked to Gary Peloquin, and I've owned a Quaife, and dealt with Autotech. Gary is a great guy, super helpful.

Autotech has been practicing some pretty shady business moves lately and they're the only place to get Quaifes (anywhere else in the US just gets them from Autotech).

If I bought another LSD tomorrow it would be a Peloquin... no doubt.

·
Registered
500 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VOLCOMGTI:
Hey im getting a turbo put in my MKIV VR6 and i was wondering if the MKIV comes with a LSD stock? and do i really have to upgrade to a Peloquin O2J LSD or something alse? Thanx<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is actually a GB going on right now on Peloquin LSD on www.elitemotorworks.com. Go to the forums section and look in group buys/specials.

·
Registered
42 Posts
people have also been selling them used. i got mine from the vortex classifieds. good luck. mine goes in next week!!!! Peloquin that is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts