VW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The GTI just got inspected for 2003 today. I got in the car and was like WTF? I get out and look...we got a new sticker. As far back as I can remember the sticker looked like the first one. But I guess 2003 we will have the new one. It has halographic material inside. I kinda dig it! What do you think fellow PA Dubbers?

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Even though i'm not from PA. i will say i like the new sticker also. It's not as "blah" as the old one.
jon

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
I does look a lot better.

They must of had problems with people trying to make them fake. The hologram will certainly stop ( or at least discourage) people from falsifying that sticker.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
In some states, they dont have inspection, in some other states, they just test your emissions, but in PA they inspect your car for other things (brakes, headlights...). But Im sure it is not as hard as Europe, but I dont know what they inspect in Europe. But db, I like the new ones. Very Psycodelic!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
here in belgium the check almost everything:
suspesion, brakes, lights, wipers, emissions, tires, eginenumbers, chasisnumbers,... and above al, the check if the car is in original condition, according to the law we can't change a thing. so every year i have to make sure my car is in orginal state to go to the inspection.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
damn, that's hard. Here in Delaware, They check everything, but they are not to strict on things. When i had a Jeep, I went through inspection with the top off and no doors and still passed. I know alot of people with old pick-up trucks go through with no problems even though they look like they are going to fall apart.
jon

·
Registered
124 Posts
Well I used to live in PA...Stupid parents moved to OH. The stickers are much better..Whats even better is the lack of inspection in OH...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts