VW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're having a BBQ tomorrow at a local forest preserve in our area. My question is, we are having more attendants then expected, and we didn't have the time to accquire a permit (they want 3 weeks advance + to be 21 yrs. old). Around 50-60 cars might show up in a parking lot of around 300 spots. What's the worst that can happen if a cop shows up? Ticket? Asked to leave? Arrested?

We just don't want to get ticketed or anything. We're not bringing tents, sponsors, etc.. just some BBQ's + food is all. And maybe a soccer ball or something.

(Btw , sorry if this isn't the right area to post this. I don't know where else this would fit haha.) I'll delete this thread if it's off topic. Just let me know. (;

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
try getting a printable permit from [email protected]

nah i doubt they would ticket. I wouldnt worry too much. The worst they would do is be like did you know blahblahblah, and you would say oooohhh me no speak english me know nothing! and they would be like leave now kthanxbai.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
try getting a printable permit from [email protected]

nah i doubt they would ticket. I wouldnt worry too much. The worst they would do is be like did you know blahblahblah, and you would say oooohhh me no speak english me know nothing! and they would be like leave now kthanxbai.
LMAO, i just died. Haha, alright thanks for the info. And the me no speak english shit would work with me considering Greek is my first language. :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts