VW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey db, we at the forum always see pics you take of your ride, most of which turn out to be pretty professional looking and make your car look fantastic. I was just wondering if you had any tips for others who are obesessed with taking candid photos of ours rides, so we can get that car mag look too.

·
Registered
167 Posts
i enjoy taking pics myself and usually what i do is copy the way other photographers have taken pictures. If i like the angle or whatever way they composed the pic i tried to copy that. Maybe this isn't the best way but it can certainly help.

Also you have to remember what you see without the camera and with the camera are 2 different things.

Anyways i'm a super amateur but i enjoy doing it and since i have digicam i can retake shots till I get it the way i like.

my 2 cents

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
I took Photo for two years in High School. One tip is, try many diffrent approches. See what you like and don't like. And what you do like, try diffrent approches from that. This might not be easy if you don't have a Dig. Camera since you can just erase a bad shot. HTH
jon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts