VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F' in cops..... i hate em', on my way home from my nightly tennis and bam!, up rolls 5 0 behind me......we o we o we o we o. "roll up your window please, yeah thats what i thought, you know this tint is illegal, do you know its illegal to tailgate( mind you someone cut me off when this happened) your exhaust system is also illegal, its also illegal to go 85 when the speed limit is 55 yada yada yada, license and registration"

what a dick~~~~

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tickets, not two but 3 yup 3!!!!, speeding tint and exhaust.....there goes my budget for the month

·
Registered
676 Posts
sorry to hear all that, luckily I've been in trouble so much with my locals in the past they've started to hit the younger generation for the more shit they are doing.

that an i work at the local prison so we all kinda talk more.....lovin it!

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wckd98vdub:
tickets, not two but 3 yup 3!!!!, speeding tint and exhaust.....there goes my budget for the month<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I take it the speeding ticket is the worst as it will probably cost you points.

The tint and exhaust I would appeal in the court. Or get (I don't know if you go POINTTS) pay them like 150 and they will make sure you don't loose points and cut your tickets in half.

Also, chances are that the cop won't show at court which would render automatic win for you. Good Luck.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i wish the cop wouldnt show..im not worried about the points that much, i have like negative 4 points right now..... its just insurance and all that ill have to pay

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Sounds like that cop was having a bad day...my freind just got a ticket for the exhaust in his Camaro (True dual w/ Flowmasters, high flow cats, and headers). Crappy thing to get a ticket for...

·
Registered
161 Posts
thats a dagger. i havent had a run in with a cop yet cept for a speeding ticket. but then again i dont have anything "illegal" done to my car yet. sorry to hear.peace.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
damn cops... i know how u feel with being hassled over nonsense like exhaust and tint. the cops are starting to crack down in our area as well. my one member of my club recently got busted for tons of stuff. he recieved citations for, clear corners, window stickers, lowering springs, wheels exceeding 2 sizes above factory wheel size, exhaust. i think cops are taking things to far now... jus my opinion.

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TNP96vw:
damn cops... i know how u feel with being hassled over nonsense like exhaust and tint... he recieved citations for, clear corners, window stickers, lowering springs, wheels exceeding 2 sizes above factory wheel size, exhaust...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Clear corners, window stickers and wheels being TOO big?! holy crap! You have to post a pic of his ride. I have to take a look at this.

[ June 10, 2003: Message edited by: RafCarre12 ]

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sorry to hear that man! I know VA cops are the worst. I used to roll with a team in Fairfax, and everyone with VA plates got repair orders constantly. I think they have very strict laws about modifing you car.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I got stopped last year while riding in the Golf for having tint that's too dark. The funny thing is that I got it done in VA, and aparantly it's too dark for MD requirements. So I took it down a shade or two and all was well. That decibel level thing really irks me though. I see people driving around in total Fart Can Mode revving as loud as day without getting pulled over.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
OK. OK. OK. How on earth are these Bikers with the Harleys and Choppers even allowed on the roads? I mean common, GIVE ME A BREAK with the Decibel Level SHIT!!!

I laid a patch once and squakked the tires in the 2nd for a long time and believe it or not, a cop on a bike pull up to my driver's side window and says: "Noise Pollution". I said "I know... isn't it insane"

The reason is, there was a Cadillac pimped out just POUNDING his stereo right beside us.

The cop said not him... you. He gave me a ticket and let the other guy with way louder stereo go.

I appealed it and won. A-hole.

So my driver's abstract is clean like baby's butt.

[ June 10, 2003: Message edited by: TF242 ]

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
well the car im talken about was a saturn sc2. it has normal lowering springs, nothing extravagent like air suspension. the wheels were 17". the stock wheels were 14". its a load of shit if u ask me... lol

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
true that man, im moving back to miami in the winter where they dont give a bleep about what your car looks like or sounds like......ill have all the fun in the worl down there....

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
shit that sucks!! cops are a$$holes!!

my friend got a ticket for having smoke plate covers on his car. the cop told him he couldn't see the license plate but it's such a light shade that it can easily be seen. i don understand those F***in pigs!

my friend just told me he got a ticket for his intake!! i couldn't believe it when he told me. supposedly they are illegal now in toronto b/c of the environment or something!

thomas have u ever heard of anything like this?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts