VW Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a problem, my boyfriend is addicted to this website. i can't pull him away from it. What can I do? I know this is a good site, but I feel he loves it more than me
please help!!!

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
What is your boyfriends screen name? I'm sorry to hear this but I'm the same way...I'm married and my faced it glued to the computer. My wife is always giving me shit about being on the CPU.

Give me his screen name and I will talk to him

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
There is actually two known cures for this, and both have severe repercussions.

The first, and most personally revealing, is to walk around naked and talk about sex alot. If he still doesnt move, he's gay and you should dump him anyway.

The second, and alot less popular with v-dub owners, is to threaten damage to the car, and if worse comes to worse, actually perform such damage. Just in case, you should probably call the police on your way out to the garage, and hide sharp objects before doing this.

Good luck, and I hope something works out.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
Ahh, I think I am the guilty party. Now that I looked at the member name, I think the girl who started the topic is my girlfriend. I will have to talk to her later. And if grlof2000slvrgtiowner is not my girl, then I feel pretty stupid. Sorry. I'll take this up on my own time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.