VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey my felllow vwers i was wondering who makes the best aftermarcket spark plug wires. I have looked at the euro sport, the neuspeed, the ndauto these are all 8mm but autotech sells a brand caled shock therapy that seem nice and are a whoping 10.4mm any suggestion would be helpful thanks guys.

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
I'v heard some good things about autotech's wire. Check out ABD's also. I'll try and find some test of each brand for you.

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
I'm also in the market for better plugs/wires. When it is warmer, I think i'm going with either bosch +4's or Denso Iridium's, and better wires that won't break the bank.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
i just installed Nology Hotwires on my car 2 weeks ago. they are a huge size difference compared to the factory wires. i noticed some better hp response in 2nd and 3rd gear. i also plan on upgrading plugs this spring.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I also just added Bosch plus 2's and Neuspeed wires. I've been very pleased so far. There are probably better wires out there, but these are nice considering I haven't done a lot of engine mods yet and the price wasn't bad. Shipping was fast and accurate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts