VW Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Knows nothing about VWs
6,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rules are simple - Post a photo of your car....random winner will win a prize.

Just post it up in this thread and the winner gets 1 awesome VWForum decal - 1/2" by 3" in size, been sitting in my backpack for months.....I know everyone wants it so post up to win!

Untitled by Duffman Returns, on Flickr

Deadline to enter is 2-28-2015.

·
4,054 Posts
Went for a spin today and plowed through some snow to get to the campus ski lodge that's no longer in operation. Felt like it was an appropriate venue for the contest.

·
Registered
23 Posts
newest pic of my car....

heres another pic from the run on 2/21 its a little dark but its there along with a bunch of GTI's i was running with....

(2pics hopes of getting 2 decals :lol::mrgreen: )

·
Knows nothing about VWs
6,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to the FOUR participants, you all win a decal.

PM me your address and i will mail them out.

Thanks for participating in this super easy to win yet super low participant contest. I am going to go ahead and deactivate my account shortly.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Thanks to the FOUR participants, you all win a decal.

PM me your address and i will mail them out.

Thanks for participating in this super easy to win yet super low participant contest. I am going to go ahead and deactivate my account shortly.
Really. when I joined there was so much more activity. What Happened over the course of a few years?

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Oh yeah I saw supposed to come back and post.. Oh well.

Whoring the car out after the contest because I can. lol

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
I'll mark my calender for it. Hopefully I can make it, kinda depends on how the Jetta is treating me. I'll see if I can bring a few STLVW people with me. 99% of them are pretty undependable, so I might only get like 1 or 2 people lol. Is there an events page for it or anything?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts