VW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been to the store and gotten shitty service, and I know/ know of many people who had fitment probs w/ their kits, as well as the fact that their kits just look bad.
What's your opinion

·
Registered
112 Posts
I ordered m3 side skirts and a rs bumper for my mkII. Got the skirts on but waiting on spring for the bumper to go on. Took a week to get the skirts but like 3 months to get the bumper. the skirts were just fiberglass shells that you gotta trim alittle and figure a way to attach them. bumper looks a bit better as far as mounting goes. They did have a kinda to cool for their customers attitude though. Don't think I'd go there again.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
i never really had any problems with them. my front bumper fit really well and in my opinion is a pretty strong fiberglass compared to alot of others i've seen. but this is jus my experience with S.F.

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
About 4 years ago I got the Razor front bumper for my A2. Paid about $500. for it, had to trim and modify the bracketts and it still didn't fit right. Within a few months the mesh fell out of the bttom. Took it in and told them about it. Got free mesh but I agree they are in my backyard and I would never go back again. Don't like the quality of thier products plus they don't have anything in stock. I do not nor recommend them to anyone.

·
Registered
58 Posts
never really cared for them. crappy service,and they think that their cars are better than everyone's. just ask them they will tell you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts