VW Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
try your local body shop.
some body shops around me provide this service.

[ July 13, 2003: Message edited by: 1point8T ]

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
You getting your 20ae wheels powdercoated? What color?

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i was toying with the idea...

i wanted to get them coated in eather a 'gunmetal' color or just black. im goin with a black/jazz blue color scheme

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BlueRabbit0886:
yeah i was toying with the idea...

i wanted to get them coated in eather a 'gunmetal' color or just black. im goin with a black/jazz blue color scheme
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let me know how they look if you do. Pics would be great. A black on black scheme for me would look real badass.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey well if you dont mind coming to NJ. i know a really good powder coating shop, i used to work there, its in Burlington NJ. they got all new equipment like three months ago. email me if you wanna know more. [email protected]

·
Registered
962 Posts
8 year grave dig...this has gotta be a record.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I took a look at their other posts, hard to tell if their a spammer as they honestly havnt spammed in any of them, although it is difficult to read their post properly...

top of that, it seems their rarely on..

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
if theyre not a spammer atleast theyre using the search feature, they more than likely are though, a link in a sig without description making you click it out of curiosity? suspicious

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Lmao @ 1.8turbo

and even if he did use the search feature one look at what u guys said about him drove this guy away from the site. that is ... if he wasnt a spammer its hard to tell..

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Who uses search bar anymore? Come on that's old school! Haha

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
how come ur guyz dont light up like those? there moderator things

1 - 18 of 18 Posts