VW Forum banner

901 - 907 of 907 Posts

·
Knows nothing about VWs
6,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #901
Had grinding when I turned left so I replaced the spindle, wheel bearing, tie rod end, and ball joint, fixed and no other sounds going on.

Still have a fan/AC issue I can not get figured out. seems like an issue I can deal with in Spring instead since I will be in Winter mode soon.

Then took some blurry photos;
Untitled by Michael Duff, on Flickr

·
Knows nothing about VWs
6,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #902
Hi everyone, been a long time. Still have this vehicle for winter use, but have moved to another platform for summer/modding. Jetta is almost stock atthis point, but still selling the FMIC and Exhaust soon.

New car is a 2012 Audi S4 ibis white exterior on Black leather interior. Already tuned, exhaust, lowered, wheels, and intake along with some cosmetic carbon bits.

Hope all is well!

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Wow, last post was in 2015! I've seen your posts on Facebook for the fmic, surprised it hasn't sold. The mk4 market is absolute trash.
The s4 is tuned already? Definitely jealous, I just have the awe track exhaust, lowering springs, and carbon diffuser. Which tune did you decide on?
Mk4 makes a decent daily/winter ride.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Knows nothing about VWs
6,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #905
Hey there guy 🙂

S4 is on the stage 2 Unitronic file and single
Pulley. Also has the Awe exhaust and resonated Dps. Really dig this car. Such fun. Did sell the fmic now, sent off to Cali.

Hope all is well, i’ll pop back in from time to time. Later!

901 - 907 of 907 Posts