VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
those headlights are real cool. that car is so nice. the rims are a lil big for my taste although i do really love them.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Don't like the hatch spoiler and I wish they'd make a rear for a single tip. There's not need for dual exhaust on a 1.8T, but then again, I'm sure they didn't have the 1.8T in mind when they designed it. But I like it!!!

Oh, do you think I could get it for a Jetta front end???

·
Registered
844 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTI2001:
Are those the wheels i'm getting???
jon
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm going to guess neg. on this one. I can't tell very well, but I'm pretty sure those are Projektzwo's wheels.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Well here's what i'm getting, and next to it are the Projektzwo. They look similar but differ in some small ways, Most likley that car has either 18x9's or 19". I'll be getting the 17"s

jon

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig I dig did I say I dig?

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Yes you did, db. LOL

Jon, looks like the choice was a good one hmmm?

Also now we know where Projekt Zwo get's their wheels from. Cause they look freaking aweful close to me !!!!

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
yeah the wheels look very close. Im not crazy about the dual round headlights. I love the HIDs, but not with the extra moulded plastic piece separating the lights.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
i hate to seem like the ass of teh group, but you could do that to any 2-door hatch that VW makes. personally, i like the original wheels and front better, but the spoiler is a nice touch. i also liked the original headlights and tail lights. sry, its just my opinion. shoot me if you must.

·
Registered
844 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TimmayGTi:
shoot me if you must.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<---TimmyGTi

J/k dude, I could never shoot anyone on here!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
ok, i will jsut do it for you then.
ME

had to get the firing squad in on that one!

·
Registered
32 Posts
regarding the comment that you could do that to any two door hatch, I disagree. That has a stock 3.2 V6 and four wheel drive. It would be prohibitively expensive to shoehorn that size engine in and then convert the chassis to handle the AWD system... Not you ordinary two door hatch! I heard a rumour in Road and Track that it may be coming to North America (not projektzwo version) by 2005 model year. What a beauty. I would sell my soul for the stock version!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
yEA, i HATE THOSE HEADLIGHTS....

Other than that, pretty nice. Jon, I agree, those do look ALOT like your wheels. I dunno, the car looks pretty nice, but maybe a bit over the top for me...the taillights are too chopped up, and I dont really care for the rear wing with the devil horns
--^---^-- Also, the tint arc on the rear corner windows is mucho gay, ala village people. Other than all of that, its pretty nice..
HA

1 - 20 of 23 Posts